Customer effort is an important aspect of a superior customer experience. It's also the key to quality customer service, customer satisfaction and loyalty. As outlined in HBR article titled, 'Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers,' customer effort score is focused on reducing the amount of effort that customers have to exert to get their issue resolved. One of the most compelling aspects of Customer Effort Score (CES) is that it can be measured throughout the customer journey to identify friction points and determine actions to reduce high effort.
With interaction analytics, CES can be measured by analyzing customer interaction data. As opposed to asking customers about their effort involved on a 1 to 5 scale, customer interactions over phone, email and chat can be utilized to more precisely calculate and predict CES.
Key learnings from the whitepaper:
- CES Calculation with Interaction Analytics
- Interaction Analytics in Action via Anagram
– Business Challenge
– R Systems' Solution
– Mapping the customer journey and touch-points
– Aggregating, preparing and analyzing customer interaction data
– Building a customer effort model
– Interpreting the findings & providing recommendations
Download My Whitepaper Now
This is custom heading element