Customer 360-Degree View
Today consumers are digitally empowered and well-informed to make smarter choices and decisions. Financial advisory firms or institutions are now confronted with unprecedented challenges to provide better services to their customer’s rapidly evolving demands while meeting their impossible expectations.
Customer 360-Degree View is a simple, intuitive and customizable dashboard that leverages analytics capabilities to provide organizations a complete 360-degree view of their customers. It allows organizations to quickly access various touch points of its customers in a single repository to get actionable insights.
Our solution combines the following key aspects to provide a holistic view of customer’s behavior, investment appetite, demographics to deliver powerful dashboards.
- Integrate portfolio and performance related data with customer analytics
- Customize portfolio allocations and sector exposure based on the individual investment objective and risk appetite
- Account-wide transparency and control
- Leverages the power of traditional and Big data-driven data sets to personal preferences
- Real-time contextual and actionable information
- Utilization of raw organizational data assets/information from multi-business units perspective
Wealth managers have a daunting task to diverse the portfolios for their customers in such way that the portfolio has a right mix of individual securities, mutual funds, annuities, bonds and other types of assets. The investment decisions in a disruptive business environment should be data-driven rather than being instinct-driven.
Portfolio Analysis is an intelligent and interactive dashboard of Opus® that helps wealth managers/advisors to make an analytic-driven investment decision for their customers. It harnesses the power of predictive analytics to provide real-time custom reports and charts to track competitor fund, portfolio performance and portfolio benchmark. It allows enterprises to evaluate customer’s investment strategy and performance based on various components.
- Analyze historical performance of portfolios relative to various benchmarks
- Evaluate portfolio performance on different asset allocation and security selection
- Study portfolio performance and exposure, with the help of various graphical representations based on asset classes, sectors, geographic regions, duration, etc.
- Identify and analyze the sources of individual portfolio’s historical performance for different sectors and securities
- Benchmark and compare the performance of individual portfolios with various market indexes